How to make a REAL Big Mac!!

Hopefully most of you are addicted to Mc Donald's, if not, maybe this post won't be the perfect one for you.
The other day I found this video on youtube about how to make a big mac in your own kitchen, I was so amazed, that I tried it right away, even though I didn't follow the recipe exactly, the final burger was better than a Big Mac. I had to cheat my way through the making of the sauce, because to tell you the truth i only had mayo, mustard and pepper, but I added another ingredient: cream cheese! and the mixture turned out to be perfect! So here is the video. Good Luck, and who knows, maybe you'll never have to go to Mc Donald's again!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.